Friday, September 6, 2013

New Blog!

Welcome to my new blog! I'm so glad that you have found me. I’m soooo excited about this new site! I think it will be a great forum for interacting and communicating with all who may be interested.

For years, I have been making custom accessories, decor, and designs. I love experimenting with all different types of materials and types of fabric. Because I have been in school for ... far too long, I have not had the opportunity to spend a great deal of time on projects. However, now that I have graduated with my Master's earlier this year (yay!) I am excited to have the time and energy to create new things again.

I have decided to embrace my creative outlet and expand my social network to include others who share the same passion. I have several exciting projects and announcements that are soon to come, but my primary interest is connecting with others that I can share, learn from, and exchange ideas.

During the day I am a therapist (an LMSW to be exact) and while I absolutely love my work, I have always had a passion for design. As much as I can, I try to incorporate both interests together through play and art therapy, and I find that the time I spend sewing, designing and creating in general is very therapeutic for me as well.

My home office/studio. (OK, we call it the craft room, but "studio" sounds so much fancier. ;)


My idea/project wall. (It is bare now, but I have a handful of items in the works. ;)


My fabric closet. It is starting to burst at the seams, I think I am going to have to do some major rearranging. 



I am excited to share all of my ideas, tips, tutorials, and whatever is on my mind. So visit often and leave comments!

-Kristina 




No comments:

Post a Comment